Sunday, October 9, 2011

Giving Thanks

A while back, in her blog, my daughter challenged readers to list the things for which they are grateful.  I haven't forgotten the challenge, I simply haven't wanted to necessarily publish my findings ...

However, I am now back in Canada and it's Thanksgiving week-end and I have so much to be grateful for:

My outstanding daughter and son on whom the sun rises and sets,
My husband who completes me,
My family, nephews and great(!) nieces & nephews, and yes, even step-children,
My friends ... and you know who you are ... who stand by me and guide me (even when I don't want to hear it),
My 183 Polish cousins ... who knew?
My deck where I had breakfast this morning in +20 degrees - remember folks it's October :/

WOW!  How lucky am I?

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving ...

No comments:

Post a Comment