Monday, January 23, 2012

Thinking about happiness

I know that I keep going on about it, but the weather is terrible, yet again.  It's rained for the most of the day and it's still +5 and it's way after dinner.

I've been looking for something to cheer me up and found this site : Happiness Quotes Link

These are a couple of my favourites.  They are thoughtful and not as obvious as some of the others:

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.  Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.  ~A.A. Milne

AND



This is my "depressed stance."  When you're depressed, it makes a lot of difference how you stand.  The worst thing you can do is straighten up and hold your head high because then you'll start to feel better.  If you're going to get any joy out of being depressed, you've got to stand like this.  ~Charles M. Schulz

No comments:

Post a Comment