Thursday, May 19, 2011

Absolutely Extraordinary

Himself and I are just back from visiting friends in St. Andrews, Fife, Scotland, and I will write about this later.  I have something amazing to write about now.

We always enjoy shopping in St. Andrews and this visit was no exception.  We walked all over the main shopping streets; the iron monger (hardware store) is always a favourite for us even though it is not actually on the main thoroughfare.

I randomly picked up a small pack of colourful and hefty clips for clipping open bags and such .... Our friends have them and I liked the look of them; so, when I saw the pack I just picked it up.

I have just opened it up:


No big deal; I used a couple of the clips on some open bags of nuts.

I then went to toss the label into the recycling bin and something written on the underside of the label caught my eye:


Translation: Thursday, April 1, 2010.  That the mercy of the Lord be with you. Amen.

A random act of anonymous kindness that has really touched me ...

1 comment:

  1. The fact that it's in French makes it MUCH cooler. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete