Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pressure and I have only myself to blame

My stunningly talented - aspiring author - daughter wrote the most amazing piece ABOUT ME in her blog today (Mother's Day in NA - Mothering Sunday was last month in the UK).

I decided to show off and make a comment, of course I had to be 'logged in' and now you know - I can write directly to you as you are my only follower: how funny is that?  - it took AGES for me to get it all set up and as I predicted I have done nothing more about it ....

In fact, just now I couldn't remember how to find my blog.  Luckily I got in through you, and my Mac keychain remembers my password!

The NY Resolutions lasted less than a day.

I have no idea where the time goes in my day and I am chronically exhausted wondering about that.

Obviously time management is an issue.

I will work on it.

Anyway, what with Facebook and blogging, does this mean that the WHOLE WORLD NOW KNOWS HOW GREAT A DAUGHTER YOU ARE?  If so, then I can stop shouting from the rooftops ... but it doesn't change the sentiment.

XXOO

1 comment:

  1. I really AM the BDE!! It's a FACT!

    I find that writing FIRST THING in the morning is the best way to get something up. *cracks whip*

    And how awesome is it that your Mac remembers? They're so smart...those Macs.

    ps. Glad you liked the post!! xo

    ReplyDelete